Thursday, July 28, 2011

How!!

Well as most of you know I've lived in NW Oklahoma most of my life. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've driven by the Cherokee Trading Post, but never stopped. Well we stopped this past weekend....and honestly they've got some pretty good stuff in there!!! The kids LOVED all the Indian stuff and they even have live buffalo...how exciting!! ;) A friend tipped me off to the good cowboy and Indian stuff inside and with Cash's cowboy party coming up we decided to stop. Riley thought all the statues were pretty neat...Colt was not too sure about them right off the bat. I'm not too sure this is the proper way to ride a buffalo but we had spent all week at the rodeo and this is how the cowboys rode the bulls and I'm sure that buffalo buck??!!
But he warmed up.....we all warmed up cause it was 111 degrees outside!!!








"Hold it right there...I'm the sheriff in this buffalo riding town!!!"

Here's Riley sporting her new head dress and Indian drum that she just had to have.

Next time you're driving by stop and check it out. I've even heard the restaurant is a pretty good place to have a burger.

2 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

I haven't been there for years! We'll have to remember to stop next time we are that way.....I'm sure Ryan will want to ride the buffalo.

Leslie said...

I cannot believe you'd never been! Great pics btw =o)