Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas time is near!!!
Ok so this is my favorite time of the year. I love the cold, I love the decorations, and I love I mean I love the music!!! Anyway tonight was the Christmas parade in Woodward, we went, we froze, but we saw SANTA!!!
Oh no here come the sirens!! Riley is so much her Dad it is horrible. She hates people and I hate that. She will be the happiest talking spaz, running from one end of the house to the other singing and jumping the entire way. As soon as we step into public she's mute!!! It drives me nuts. I'm really hoping that Colt is the opposite or she's going to grow out of it!!!
This is where she spent most of the night because there were just too many people around, she wouldn't even get out to get candy!! WHAT THE HECK!!!
At least she did wave to Santa. I'm really nervous about trying to get the Santa pictures this year. It's going to be horrible.
Colt was a good little parade goer and slept through the entire thing. In the warm car, smart kid!!
Oh by the way. Look whose got a tooth!!!! Two actually. Where does the time go.




































2 comments:

Becky said...

I have no doubt that Riley will come out of her shell - she is your daughter after all. Although, we are still waiting on Lily completely bloom, even she is making progress!

Mandy said...

I can't believe how big Colt is and of course I have to comment on your Woodward Boomer Jacket!