Monday, December 22, 2008

6 Random Things........

Ok so I was tagged forever ago and I'm just getting around to it.

1. I love Uggs but think I look like an idiot in them.

2. I'm secertly trying to think of my batting song. (Read Sam's Blog) Do you think they would play Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin.

3. I love concession stand food. Nachos, pretzels, hotdogs, popcorn, corndogs...whatever I love it!!!! Sometimes I go to sporting events and carnivals just so I can eat the concession food.

4. I really and truly like my job. I don't mind getting up for it at all!!! Sometimes I even coming looking like I just got out of bed, but it's ok there's NO DRESS CODE!!!!

5. I love to dance and sing, but I can't do either very good at all. If I could sing good I would never talk again I would just sing what I wanted to say!!

6. I absolutely hate talking on the phone.

There are my 6 random facts. I will tag Heidi and Whit.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

1. chain of fools would be great. BATTER UP!!!
2. when i read the one about concession stand food, i was back in high school sitting with you eating popcorn in the stands watching the boys play. good times.
3. and the singing thing, well, i'm totally picturing you singing all your words in a really high pitch tone, like that wheesy on dragon tales..."LOVE IT!"
4. you will always love talking to me on the phone. got that?
love you, lacy!