Monday, May 17, 2010

Whatever happens just keep DANCING!!!

Yes I'm FINALLY getting around to posting Riley's dance recital!! I can't say enough times how proud I am of her!!! She's growing so much and things that I thought she would never do (perform infront of people) she's doing with ease!!! My shy little catepillar is turning into a beautiful butterfly!!! She had a really big crowd for her very first dance recital, and she was VERY excited about that!!


Here she is all dressed and ready to dance!! Did I mention she turns 4 TOMORROW!!!!


Riley and all her ADORING fans!~!!








Let the dance begin!!! Would you just look at that form!!!
Not to brag but she's pretty good. ;)
Now for tap....
And the Finale!!!


4 comments:

Tessa said...

You forgot pictures of her 3 favorite fans,Colt,Cash, and Nate

The Loves of Lacy said...

None of them would sit still long enough for a picture!!! BOYS!!!

Leslie said...

She sure does have a large fan club! I love her cute little costume, really sweet!

Shannon said...

Isn't it awesome how dance brings our shy little darlings out of their shells! Beautiful pictures of a wonderful recital! Can't wait til next year's!