Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catch up!!

So I haven't been the best blogger lately and I've had a lot to blog about just no time to do it. So I 'm going to pick just a few pictures of all the things that have been going on. First on the list was our Roman Nose camping trip.
Riley and I drove down on Friday to meet up with Mom and Dad in their new FANCY camper. When I say fancy I mean fancy, the dang thing has a fireplace for crying out loud!!! We are waiting for the next camping trip!! Colt and Gregg came up on Saturday and spent the day golfing and fishing, well they tried to spend the day doing those things but the weather was not cooperating. We all had a good time anyway.
Next on my list was the OKC Memorial Marathon. The same weekend I drove up to meet my team for the relay marathon. We had so much fun spending time together!! I love everyone of them soooo much!! I wish we all lived closer together. We've been the best of friends FOREVER and even after a long time apart when we get back together it's just like high school all over again!! Nothing has changed!! I LOVE IT!!
Since I was injured Jess took my place. She did an awesome job, even with the short notice. She really turned up her workout regime to prepare!! HA!! The 4 days must have really been hell!!!
Our team at the Memorial. It was such a great feeling just being there. I can't wait to run next year!!
Mark even came all the way from Minnesota to run the half marathon!! He did an awesome job too!!! And it was so great to spend time with him!! He is my sunshine!!
The following weekend we were lucky enough to get to go to a Thunder playoff game!!
Mom, Leia, Cash and I sat in the nosebleed section with the other die hard fans!!!! Dad, Gregg and Gigi sat in a SUITE!!!! They may have ate more but I bet we had more fun!!! I can't wait for next season I hope we can make a few more games. They are sooo much fun!! Here is Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant, 2 of the NBAs bests!!!
It's finally getting so nice outside and staying that way that I took the kids out to Fort Supply Lake for the day, well we were suppose to be there for the day but only made it a few hours cause they wouldn't stay out of the water!!! We had fun while we were there!!!



Well that was fast recap of our doings the last few weeks. My knee is feeling pretty good for the most part. I head back to the dr. next week and am hoping to hear that I can start jogging!!! Which is what he told me last time I saw him, I can't wait!!! This weekend we have another busy busy schedule. Riley gets enrolled in school tonight :( , Mom and Dad are coming in with the camper and going to camp at Boiling Springs, Friday is Riley's dress rehearsal for her dance recital, the rest of the fam is coming in, along with Gregg's side and on Saturday is the big dance recital (crossing my fingers she will perform!!) Sunday is mother's day and we are having a bbq for the mom's of our family. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember to squeeze your MOM if you can!!!

No comments: