Friday, September 5, 2008

Ode to High School

That is what I would like to call this throw back. Just look at how ridiculous we look. I mean did we really think we looked good. Mandy G. you better call Ryan in cause I even threw one in of him. Sam I'm still looking for the barn dance pic that I have and you are wearing combat boots with some shorts and you look real cute. I will post that at a later time it probably deserves it's very on post.








Now these are after high school but were still a lot of fun.
Billie, how much fun did we have this summer?
And what a fun night this was at ole City Limit.
Tara and I at the OSU/OU game about 100 years ago. Too fun and too drunk!!!
Good friends are few and far between. I love all of you!!

7 comments:

The Combs Clan said...

Lacy! You were such a hottie! (and still are of course) Those pictures are too funny. I love the loafers with socks. Not making fun, trust me I am positive I wore them also. Fashion is amazing!

The Garvie Family said...

Wow...I'm not even sure what to say right now?!?! I can really see that I've aged....aged a whole-whole lot. Ryan doesn't even let me put pictures of him on our blog, so he might not be real happy with you. But I am glad to see Parks...every blog is better with a picture of big number 5!!!

Mandy said...

I am also at a loss for words!! You have to remember that paybacks are sometimes you know what! But those did bring back to good memories!

Samantha said...

(second picture from the top): "I like your sleeves...they're real big." --Napoleon Dynamite
Nice pics, girl! Oh, the good ol' days! I can't wait to see the pic you're talking about...
Nice to bring us back to our roots!

Tara said...

I am just laughing! Oh how funny! We did have some good times. But our looks were a little scary. But I know we all were styling back in the day. I am going to have to learn to scan, because I as well have some REALLY good ones of all us girls. I will get on it! GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!

Becky said...

I thought it was just yesterday when you guys were in high school - then seeing the pictures makes me realize, things have changed just a little :) But you all are still beautiful!

Leslie said...

Those are TOO FUNNY! I was just going through some old photos the other day and was laughing my butt off at the fashions we thought were cool. How embarassing!!