Thursday, August 28, 2008

SHOUT OUT!!!
Ok so before I get started on my throw backs I wanted to give a shout out to my Aunt in law Karen!!! She's an awesome lady with a great laugh and beautiful eyes. I've felt so comfortable around her from the minute I met her, I think because she's a great mixture of my mother in law Debbie and my Aunt Debbie and you just can't get any better than that. Her and her husband Tommy are just awesome people. I wish we could spend more time with them, I really only get to see them at Thanksgiving and being from the Settle/Allen family that just doesn't cut it for me (we of course get together for EVERYTHING, and most people think that is strange. So I wanted you all to blog meet her and maybe we can get her started in the blog world.
Introducing.......Aunt Karen!!!

This is my other Aunt in law Pam and her husband Roger. Also really great people to call family.
This is Riley and Briley (not sure on that spelling) Karen's grandbaby.
and Addison (ever the poser) and Lexi, Karen's other granddaughter (Lexi that is).
Briley and her momma, Erika.

Now just a reminder to keep watching for the throw backs (especially the Wild Boar Posse, that includes you too half breed. I've been going through the high school pics and found some pretty good ones.) Blog you soon!!!


No comments: