Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok so I'm going to try and follow in Mandy G.'s feet, it's time for me to start shedding the baby weight. I have started the Adkins diet and have been working out now for 3 days. I know, I know it's hard to believe I've kept it up for 3 days. I'm looking to lose 15 to 20 pounds, so like Mandy I'll try and keep you all updated on what is coming off or going back on. I would take a picture of myself in my bikini but I dont' want to make anyone sick and I left my camera at mom and dad's. So my next posts are going to be some funny throw backs...funny for everyone!!!! So keep checking you never know who will pop up on my blog!!!!

4 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Good for you!! You can be my support system...because I am starting to lose motivation instead of losing weight. Keep us posted on your progress. I can't wait to see your future post!!

Tessa said...

that's good I started my diet today I have to keep it up I spent too much money on this one. Good Luck and you can help me

Becky said...

Good for you - do you think it is time I shed my baby weight?

Unknown said...

Seriously, I have yet to lose my baby pooch and it has been 15 months. I don't think it's ever going away...and I like food too much to give it up!