Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011



Yes I know it's been FOREVER!!! Blogging the rest of the year is going to be tricky but my goal!!! We had a great time trick or treating at home this year. Riley is really getting into and loves to run up to the house...ALL OF THEM. Colt on the other hand hit about 5 and then he needed some milk...surprise, surprise, surprise!!


This year I took another stab at making costumes. I really wanted to do Ragedy Ann and Andy but neither of them were havin that!! So while we were looking at patterns Ri picked out a poodle skirt....how hard can it be??? Well pretty darn hard when you have NO IDEA what any of the sewing lingo means!!!! Wow I need a class or a teacher in a bad way!!! It turned ok...except for the waist, but hey it stayed on all night so that's all that matters!!! Colt went from wanting to be Buzz, to being Bumblebee (the Transformer) to being Woody. All were costumes that we owned so I really didn't mind the everyday change ;) Riley kept informing me that she was too pretty to take a picture with a cowboy and insisted on taking pictures by herself....where does she get this stuff??And this cowboy insisted on wearing his own boots, his own belt (over the costume) and bringing his gun.I asked Riley to pose and this is what she did???!!! Seriously where does she get this stuff??!!And Bubs had to swing from the pole just like Riley.We even caught up with a few friends while trick or treating. Notice the slight costume change by Colt.....from good hat to farmer hat!!!!They brought home TONS of candy and had even more fun serving the "customers" that came to our door!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!

1 comment:

The Kinoti's said...

LOL!!! I love Colts pumpkin too.