Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let's go to the movies, let's go see the stars!!!

We did something pretty daring last night........we took Bub to his first movie!!! He did GREAT!! I couldn't believe that my little busy body sit through the entire movie plus the previews. He did want out of seat for just a little bit but he stood right infront of me and his eyes never left the screen, except to get a handful or two of popcorn!! We went to Toy Story 3, it was so good!!
Nana got the kids Toy Story 1 and 2 for Valentine's Day, I think, so they've been huge fans since then. We got each of them a Toy Story doll while we were in Branson (Jessie and Buzz) and they haven't put them down since. They enjoyed it soooo much!!
No time for pictures Mom, I'm eatting popcorn!!!!
In the car on the way home Colt was really hamming it up for the camera. How precious is he, my little brown eyed boy!!!
Yes that's right he's not in his car seat.....I'm a horrible mother!!
He was sticking his head out the window and sniffing,
then saying shuwee!!
Ri of course had to get in on the cheesiness.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

No comments: