Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Little Bug is NOT so Little Anymore!!

Yesterday was another beautiful day here in Woodward, so again we spent all evening outside. Riley loves it outside!!! But I was sad to see how fast my little Bug is growing. It seems like just yesterday I was having to pick her up and put her on the slide and down she would go. Yesterday she figured out how to get up all on her own!!! Man how time does fly....next thing you know she'll be graduating high school. HAHA!! Anyway here are some pics of her making her way up the slide. What a big girl she is!!!!
On her way up!!
Almost there!!!
Of course she wouldn't wait for me to get a picture of her sitting on top....so down she goes!!!
YYEEEAAAHHH!!! You did it!!!!
Here's just few extra pics we took while playing.
Typical Riley face when I'm trying to take a picture. Of course she goes right back to smiling after I put the camera down.
What's that???!!!! A half of a smile!!!
If only I knew what was coming out of that mouth!!! She'd probably get a spanking.
I'm just loving this blogging. All of you are probably getting sick of all the pics but it's just so fun. Oh and here's some big news. We heard from Lori yesterday....she's going in the hospital Thursday evening and they will start to induce on Friday!!! Oh we are sooooo excited. Be expecting pics of Baby Nate....Coming Soon to a blog site near you!!!!!

4 comments:

BRITT said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE. YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A GIRL!! I WOULDN'T TRADE MY BOYS FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD BUT WOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE TO HAVE A GIRL!!

Annie said...

I also enjoy looking through all of your pictures you post, your little sweetie couldn't look more like her dad. I know you probably hear that all the time, but WOW-they even have the same expression when you try to get them to smile at the camera! Can't wait to see pics of baby Nate, I'll keep Lori and Scott in my prayers this week!

Becky said...

Riley is so cute, and that is so exciting about Lori. Keep us posted. By the way, tell your Mom to get with the blog program. Since I spend way too much time cruising blogs, I get one hers all the time, only to be disappointed. Her one and only post is from, like Halloween :D

The Garvie Family said...

You aren't posting too many pics. You could never post too many pics of that beautiful little girl!! Keep us posted on Lori. Man, I can't believe she is having a baby. It sure does make me feel old!!