Wednesday, September 21, 2011

State of a FAIR!!!

Pun intended!!! HAHAHAHA!! We went to the state fair this weekend and I think I'm still in a fried food coma! First on our list of fun things to do....Toy Story 3 on ice!!!Like everything she does this is the way she started the show. If you remember a few years back she spent 3/4 of the show like this, at least this year this only lasted about 10 minutes!!We were soooo excited that Lori and Nate got to come up.As you can see it didn't take long till she was dancing and singing in her seat!!The show was pretty cute. They had all the main characters Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Buzz, Andy, Rex, Ham, Slink Dog, Lotso, the Army men, Barbie and Ken, Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head, Aliens, the only one not there that my kids asked about was Big Baby....He was out of town Riley informed me??We all had a blast and for a 2 1/2 hour show the kids were GREAT!!!Thanks Nana!!! We love you!!!


More pics to come.....you know I took like 200!!!! We also helped celebrate Boston's 3rd birthday and Riley had her first soccer game last weekend!! Wow it was busy!!! I'll post about all of that don't you worry!!! Ta Ta for now!!!

No comments: