Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You've heard of Green eggs and Ham.....

But how about Green pancakes and bacon???!!! As I was reading one of my new favorite blogs, well more like looking at pictures on my favorite blog, The Pioneer Woman (thanks Leslie BTW, love it!!!) I saw a picture of colored pancakes. Well with my childrens' love of pancakes in mind we went to work.



And we went to work.....
And Green and Blue pancakes is what we got, I was out of red food coloring ;(


The kid LOVES him some bacon....really who can blame him??!!










My pictures didn't turn out ANYTHING like those that were on The Pioneer Woman....but they kids loved it anyway.














I don't think Colt ate his pancakes but he devoured the bacon....Riley had like 3 pancakes, she loved it!!!










So I don't know what is going on with my posting because I can't get anything to line up....it's putting pictures everywhere and won't let me type where I want to???!! What is going on??!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Isn't the Pioneer Woman website just the best! She has some really good recipes on there (see olive bread, simple sesame noodles, grilled chicken with lemon basil pasta, malted chocolate chip cookes, cinnamon toast, & BBQ meatballs to just name a few). Sorry, got carried away =o)

Hilary said...

That looks like fun. I'm sure they enjoyed that! Loved your pics from the concert with you mom and sisters-looks like you girls had a fantabulous time!!

The Garvie Family said...

Wow some domestication! The kids looked like they loved making the special pancakes....oh and now I'm craving bacon...big time!!