Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny Faces!!

Riley and Colt are really getting into making funny faces for the camera. As you can see Colt can only make one funny face right now, but I'm sure more are to come. Riley gets her funny face ability from her Dad, he can come up with some real good ones.


Same face.



I guess the foward tilt of the head makes if funnier ;)

This picture I told Riley I wanted a pretty picture and this is what she did.

Riley is helping Colt make a new funny face.

I guess it was pretty funny ;0)

This weekend Colt started saying "CHEEESE" when you take his picture. So I'm sure for the next couple of months all his pictures will be mid-cheese.

How lucky are we???!!! Pretty darn lucky if I do say so myself!!!

I took lots of Easter pictures this weekend so like everyone else I'll be breaking it up in a couple of posts. Hope everyone had a blessed one!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pics & I just love the same "funny" face over and over. He's too cute!

The Garvie Family said...

I hope you guys had a great Easter! Love the funny faces.