Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What we've been up to!!??

Well we've been up to a lot of stuff!! The weather is finally getting nice so we are trying to spend as much time as possible outside and at the park!! The kids love it and it's not far at all so the walk is nice too.




Colt has been into everything.....literally!!!




Nana had her birthday and came to visit us for a couple of days. So we decided maybe we should make her a cake. We had fun and the cake tasted great but the look was not pretty!!!




Yes that's really the cake!! Riley wanted to cook it in the bunt pan well I didn't realize till we already had it baking that I forgot to spray the pan! NICE!!!


Kid's Inc. women's league started for another year. It's so fun and I just love my team, super competitive but still a lot of fun!!!
Here we are warming up, we're too old to warm up (I thought). Mandy says she stretching here, I say she's itching. HAHAHAHA!!!! This is Mandy Cheap, Selena Marlatt, Britt Mendel, Ashley Stout, and Tatum Marlatt (actually warming up, her son told her not to embarrass him).
Tatum, Brit, and that's Andrea Sutton Clem on the ground. She swears that Tatum is holding her down.



I made it 1 1/2 games and did something to my knee. 22 years of playing basketball and have never done anything to my knees. I can't exactly remember what I was doing all I can remember is feeling my knee slide right to left and feeling and hearing some crunching. It has swelled just a little nothing too bad, no bruising, and just pretty achey. Dont' have a lot of movement in it. I've been wearing a brace and that seems to help. I was even able to run a little (2 miles at a super slow pace) I only almost fell twice ;) I head to Enid on Friday for the MRI and hopefully will know more that afternoon or Monday. The Dr. I did see here says he thinks ligament but won't know anything till the MRI.

HURT KNEE NORMAL KNEE


Wow do I need a tan or what???!!!! At this time I do still plan on running all my races in April, might just have to shorten them up.
Anyway that's what we've been up to.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

love all the pics...TOTALLY jealous of the kids inc. action...very sorry about that knee! ouch! get better quick!!