Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ANOTHER BIG WEEKEND.

This past weekend we headed to Amarillo for Gregg's cousin's wedding. We had a lot of fun. The wedding was something different but very nice and romantic. Brent and K'Lynn make a beuatiful couple it was so fun to be there to celebrate with them.
Gregg, Brent (the groom) and Del
Yes the bride's dress is green. It truly fits K'Lynn's personality to a "T". She so bubbly and sweet, very lime green!!!
Riley and Brooklynn showing off their acrobatic skills.
The girls all dressed up.
I'm not sure why I didn't take more pictures. They had a fun reception after the wedding and Debbie took the girls home so that we could stay and play for a little while. Colt stayed home with TB (PawPaw) . I know kind of scary well if you think that is scary let me tell what I discovered the next morning. Colt of course woke up bright and early so I get him up and he is soaked. Thinking that is kind of strange seeing as how he hasn't peed through the diaper for some time now, but just chalking it up to maybe pawpaw didn't change the diaper before putting him down for the night. Well I pull off his pj bottoms and the diaper just falls right off......then i see what i think is 2 huge globs of vaseline on his leg (it's dark in the room) so I take a closer look........it's 2 pieces of clear tape!!!!!YES THAT IS RIGHT HE HAS TRIED TO TAPE THE DIAPER WITH SCOTCH TAPE!!! and I left my only son with him!!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

pics are cute, (where are you, btw?), love the lime green wedding dress, and the story??? oh my goodness! that's hilarious! i don't even know what to say!!! :-)