Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WE LOVE THE WEATHER AND CRYSTAL BEACH!!

The weather was soooo nice Tuesday I decided to take the kids to the park. They had such a great time. Colt loves the swing we discovered and Riley of course just loves to run around. I hope everyone is getting out and soaking up this awesome weather, I'm sure it won't last for long. The wind and cold will make return real soon.
How many of you Woodwardits have had some time on this slide??
Colt and Momma enjoying a swing. I better get it while I can cause it won't be long and he'll be on the move.



Dad giving Colt a special ride.


Riley ridin the "Hog"


Going for a climb.





Having a snack of yummy rocks and twigs. MMmm MMmm good!! Seconds PLEASE.


Colt doing his new favorite thing. I'm trying to load a video so you can hear just how much he loved it.



No comments: