Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jena Kate's Birthday Party!!!

I know, I know it's been way too long and I'm sure everyone is sick of looking at Mandy and I in our sexy high school years. There just really has not been much going on.


This weekend though we had a family function!!!! HOORAH FOR FAMILY FUNCTIONS!! We headed over to Kingfisher for Jena's birthday. It seems forever since the fam has been together so it was so nice to see everyone and to laugh like we do.


Having some lunch.
Lara and Bosty Boy.

My Colter doing what he does best.....jumping!
Of course of all the kids there Riley was the only one to get hurt. That's just our luck, scratched by the dog.

Nana T and Nannie Buttons with their baby boys. Can you believe all the baby boys and that is not including Aunt Rita and her baby grandson Lakin.

Here is Kailei, Ri, and Jena (the birthday girl). Gracie did make the party but they had to leave early. Aunt Rita just had rotator cuff surgery and Gracie, bless her little heart, just had knee surgery. They are both doing great, just a little slower than usual. Keep them in your prayers for a full recovery. And Abbi girl was sick this party so she didn't get to make it at all. And Alyssa just lives too darn far, we miss you much Sissy!!

And here are the Settle/Allen boys, Lakin (an Allen boy) didn't make it. Let me just name off all the boys. Nate, Kaleb, Boston, Colt, and Cash. Yes Colt is 2 OR 3 MONTHS OLDER than Boston, but you can't tell in this picture. Poor runty Colt!! Pray for him while your at it, pray to make him a football player (big, strong, and fast.)
Oh and I almost forgot. Here is Lori being the good Aunt Lolo that she is playing with Riley. Riley wanted Lori to play with this confetti so Lori thought it would be a good idea to lick the confetti and stick it to her face. As you can see the confetti came off but the color did not, and Aunt Lolo didn't realize this till someone pointed it out to her.
At least she can laugh at herself!!! Pray for her too!! hahaha

I also wanted to include a picture of one of my Upper Case Living projects. I have 2 other projects pending. This is in my bathroom and looks pretty good, I did mess up but I'm not sure that you can tell that much. Of course I didn't read the directions all the way through.


We also want to congratulate KatIe and Jason on the safe delivery of little Brock (well maybe not little, I have heard he's a big one 9lbs 13oz.) Can't wait to look at pictures.










No comments: